Monday, August 15, 2011

Take The Turn

What I have learnt over the past few weeks, is that I cannot spend time wasted. I am young, I am full of life and passion and energy and I have so much love to give. To sit around and hope for something different in my life would be a waste of my personality and all the soul that I pour into everything I do.

When things don't work out the way I plan, I usually panic. I seem to feel a sense of punishment, abandonment or utter disappointment. But the truth is that everything I have known or lost has taught me who I am, and brought me closer to discovering the things in my life that will fulfill me. Bring me quality and happiness. I can recognise the lessons, get passed the hurt, the anger, the resentment and move forward with the knowledge. Acceptance.

I have learnt that this is MY life to experience. These are my prime years to enjoy and indulge in. I know I've made poor choices in my past but everything has a pupose and I can own that. I can grow from that and not look back.

So I will encourage and embrace the person that I am forming from the inside out and let myself experience every piece of happiness, bitterness and test that comes my way.

In the end, I will get the peace and love that I deserve.Just like all others that take the lessons they are given.

"The bend in the road is not the end of the road, unless you refuse to take the turn"

No comments:

Post a Comment